Terms and Conditions
Have questions about your project?
We’re here to help!
- All quotes are in US Dollars; Payment to be made in US Dollars
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted
- Orders received without full payment must be accompanied by an authorized purchase order or approved credit application
- StageRight collects tax for the following states: AL, AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, IN, MI, MN, NJ, NM, NY, PA, TX, WI, WA. Subject to change.
- Non-taxable entity must provide a Tax Exemption Certification or sales tax will be added to the order.
Fright and Delivery
- Call for delivery dates and freight estimates
- Freight Terms: FOB Clare, Michigan
Damages or Shortages
- Be sure to inspect your merchandise. The merchandise you receive left the factory in perfect condition. Therefore, all shipments must be inspected at the time of delivery for shortage or damage. The freight company is responsible for damage or shortage.
- No product may be returned to the factory without prior approval from StageRight. All authorized returns maybe subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- StageRight continues to innovate to bring the very best, safest, and most durable equipment to your facility.
- StageRight reserves the right to make any engineering changes without prior notification or responsibility to the purchaser.
- Product graphics may vary from website graphics.
- We warrant each new StageRight product of our manufacture to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) full year under normal use and service. Worn items must be replaced using genuine StageRight replacement parts only. This warranty shall not apply if other replacement parts are used.Products by others will be covered, if at all, only by the warranty provided by the respective manufacturer.Our obligations under this warranty will be limited to repairing or replacing at our factory any part or parts thereof within twelve (12) months after delivery of the StageRight product to the original customer. Once the product is returned to StageRight, we will perform an inspection to determine if the product is defective in material or workmanship. StageRight will repair and replace any part or parts at no cost to the consumer. This warranty does not obligate us to bear the cost of transportation charges in connection with replacement or repair of defective parts.This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall StageRight be liable for incidental or consequential damages or for any delay in performance under this warranty. This warranty does not cover damage in transit.
The warranty shall not apply to any StageRight product which shall have been used, repaired, or altered outside of the factory in any way so as to affect the intent of the design. Also excluded from warranty is any product which has been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, or has been operated in any way other than its intended use. The warranty does not include scratches in paint or other cosmetic damage arising from normal use.